laupäev, 13. aprill 2013

Hey!

It has been two weeks since last update. These weeks has been full of blessings.
Internship is starting very soon and the closer it comes the more excited i am.
I am so waiting to see, how God is going to use me in this summer.
I still don´t know, where i am going to stay for this summer, but i will find out soon i hope.

Last time when i posted i could not say, how fundraising is going. Right now i can say, that it´s going well.
I have collected about 50% of needed money, but long way is still to go.
Here is a little overview
 So.This is the tricky part to get all the needed money, but i am sure, that God will provide me with everything i ever need.

Right now there is some difficulties with finding job. I need work to pay my rent for these april and may.
You can pray, that God would provide me with this.

That´s everything for now. If you want to know more you can write me on Facebook or Karus.Lembit@yahoo.com


Stay blessed.  Bye!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar