kolmapäev, 8. mai 2013

Hey, Friends

It has been almost a month since last post. I am sorry for i haven´t written for long time. It has been busy month, cause i am working in Armastus (Amore) cafe now and at the same time i am going to school. So good to think, that in 3 weeks it´s all over and summer practice begins.

Two weeks ago there was a small camp with Valga youths. Vahur asked me if i could go with him and tell my story and help to lead the camp so i went. It was AMAZING time with local youths. They were in age 13-18 and some of them where not christians.

On the firs day we had some free time and i got to know most of the youths before the evening meeting. We played soccer and other sports. It was a lot of fun. Can´t remember having so much fun lately.
We had a great group conversation after every meeting with our boys group. It was great way to think again about meeting subject.I also got a new nickname "Sibula Lemps" (Onion Lemps) i have NO idea, where did it came from, but it´s pretty funny.

The Camp lasted for two days and after i came home on the sun day i was a little sad, cause they really got into my heart. Specially Kevin. Kevin is a 13 years old lazy eyed boy with a little darker skin. He was also a bit shorter, than the others. He was always so active. He was always on my tale like "Hey let´s play soccer or lets jump on trampoline. He also always wanted to speak in smallgroup meeting.
On sunday before falling a sleep at home i wished i could spend more time with the kids.

Now, about 2 weeks later i asked Vahur if there is any news about summer. He said, that its pretty sure, that i am going to spend my summer in Valga. It was the greatest news i have heard lately. It made me so happy. I can´t wait to serve the youths there.. Man i am so excited about it. This is the best place to be.

Some news about fundraising:
My fundraising has gone pretty well. I have collected about 730€ and i need more about 570€.
 This is the perfect amount of money for this summer.
There is one week left until the raising must be finished, so i need great breakthrough.


You can pray for me that God would give me the resources and everything else i need for the summer.

So. This is my update for today. Writing to you soon again.
God Bless.Bye.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar