teisipäev, 21. mai 2013

Hey Friends.

I thought that i will write one more blog post, before summer internship really begins. It´s so hard to believe, that it will begin in the end of this week. I am so excited.

On this Sunday 26.05.13 we start driving to Warsaw, Poland to take a train to Kiev, Ukraine. This is the place, where we meet American interns for the very first time and we will start working as a team. There will be some tasks to see, how we work as a team and we will get to know each other.

After that we will go to Czech republic and there will be training. We will learn more about English Camps and how it´s gonna work. I will be back from the trip on 06.05 or 06.05 (i am not sure). 

I am so happy to tell you, that now it´s 100% sure, that i am going to stay in Valga for this summer. I can´t wait to serve these youths there.

I am also really happy to tell you, that i have most of the support, that i need for this summer. Last week i had 900€ together. Now i believe, that there is more than 1000.

So. I am really excited and can´t wait for the end of this week. 
There is only one school day and 2 workdays left. After that i finally get out of routine.

So. These are the last news before the beginning of the internship. I am sure, that i will write you more often during the summer.
Just keep your eye on it.

Stay blessed.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar